What Hosts are saying

I live on my own, but let out bedrooms in my home via AirBnB. I'm concerned about what would happen if I suddenly became ill or had an accident. I was thinking of adding someone as co-host so that they'd have access to my account and could contact guests... Latest reply by Helen3
    In order to remove the county's red-flag and sell a portion of our property, we must change from STR to one booking per 30-day period. Can anyone advise us how to set rates, minimum stay length, etc. in order to maximize our bookings and income? Thanks, J... Latest reply by Jim12
    I'm looking at booking a stay in Pacific Grove/Monterey for a month in May or June or August and I see that the city has now shut most nightly rentals down and only lets them do 30 days or more.What I'm wondering is do you think the prices will go lower a... Latest reply by Toni244
    Hi All, I need assstance regarding requesting an official receipt for a booked place, this will be for business travel. I contacted my host and unfortunately she told me to request that via airbnb directly. I canno locate a number to call or a customer se... Latest reply by Jesse296
    I can not manage my listing - 3792119. Only russian Title and Description is shown (disregarding which lanuage I choose as my profile language - e/g/ English, Italian or Russian), in all othe languages the fields Title and Description got empty, marked re... Latest reply by Jeannine18
    Buonasera, ho messo un annuncio oggi.Nonostante l'applicazioni di filtri sempre più selettivi ho cercato il mio annuncio (dal mio account, da un'altro e da guest) ma nessuno mi restituiva neanche in mappa il mio annuncio.(Taranto, 4 ospiti, prezzo 50, sco... Latest reply by Salvatore365
    Hi All, I've been dealing with a guest who has limited communication. She booked our home for 3 days for 3 guests. Turns out, she's throwing a party at home, smoking indoors, and causing my neighbors to call me to question if everything was alright. I hav... Latest reply by Marie82
    Please let me know about good hosts in Austria? Further, which cities are worth visiting in Austria?
    I am finding that certain groups of people, more so younger members book accommodation with the sole purpose of holding a party and treating the home as a “venue”. They normally signup with Airbnb. I wonder what can I and or Airbnb do to alleviate this.... Latest reply by Sarah977