What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone - help needed please! Just received the most wonderful review from a guest but to my horror it is not showing on my listing!!! I can only find it when I look on my profile, and it took me a while to figure that out!Is this a new policy of AirB... Latest reply by Candy106
    From Airbnb's Host Gross Earning reports Airbnb is charging more Maine State tax than authorized by Maine. This started in 2019.The State of Maine's rates and rules didn't change. Something Airbnb is doing, or not doing, changed. What? Why is this so hard... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, have finally started to host on airbnb, am based in UAE and have attempted to add a Payout Method in UAE via Bank Transfer in AED. I have added a number of UAE bank accounts and everytime I submit the form (which I beleive is provided by Payoneer... Latest reply by Shara78
    Here's the story:I had a valid booking with Airbnb which I had to cancel for medical reasons. Part of the trip was paid for with Airbnb credits, so I contacted Airbnb in advance of cancelling. Airbnb support replied swiftly and explained to me that, if I ... Latest reply by Galiane0
    We have had the worst customer service experience with AirB&B. We booked a Verified listing 10 days prior to trip and it was confirmed. We showed up to our listing on the reservation date and were told that the property was not an AirB&B property by the p...
    Hi, i have some strange situation. I am trying to book house in Amsterdam. owner asks to write booking dates in the email [Email Hidden] and i received answer i don't understand at all. please see below: Please send us the link of the rental in or... Latest reply by Khine2
    Links to youtube videos in messages I send my guests through the APP are not getting marked up as links but as plain text. This with a PIXEL phone.This is a bug. Please notify your development team. Latest reply by Bassam10
    um, just some great music: https://youtu.be/3hGSqqhhokE - am I allowed?! Higher Ground (Stevie Wonder) | Playing For Change | Song Around the World