What Hosts are saying

Hi there, i need some advise so i havent gotten paid for the last 5 stays and airbnb is not answering my mail anyone had this problem? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi allEvery time I try to get an invoice the site says Ooops! This page cannot found.Could you please telling me a way to get an invoice?Thanks a lotMónica Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi fellow hosts, i have a double en-suite bedroom that is registered for two people (adults) and had an enquiry today for the room to be booked for a couple who want to bring along their two children and put air mattresses and sleeping bags down for the k... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi Everyone - I am a new host and I feel that my first guest has boundary issues, though I am not sure if I have any real reason to say anything. The space is the second bedroom in my condo. When she booked she listed two guests, though it is mostly jus... Latest reply by Chey1
    What I'm writing here is my disappointment with the Airbnb system and to let everyone know. and I hope it doesn't happen to others. Who am I?I am a Host on Airbnb for more than 2 years. I have a list of 8 properties. I work as a host in Bali by helping ma...
    • Email from Airbnb.jpg
    • chat history with the Airbnb support team.jpg
    i want to host a room, but the location is like30 mnt far from city and not in a safe neighberhood like not like posh area of the city. the room is ideal with every amenites and with car parking and train and bus lines in a few mnt distance. i just wann... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello,I have had two bookings and have not been paid for either one! also you are showing the wrong location map on my profile, this has been informed my the customer who stopped 2 weeks ago!mark07736713259 Latest reply by Lisa723