What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb team, I have a problem to my Airbnb site. It is, i unable to decrease 1 night price, I want to decrease 10$ to 7$ is it possible? If you can change,please change it. Thank you. Latest reply by David5641
    Hey hi! I’m trying to putted again my bank card , because the one that I had before I lost it the point is that I’m trying to put my IBAN number and and STWICH and I cannot get in , I remember last time happen the same think! Probably you have to activate... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am not receiving new booking notifications and unable to respond via message when they book and need to text them via mobile phone. This is for all current bookings for the past week or so Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is there a way to see request for money details? I will charge extra for pool heat using the request for money (additional services) function. Sometimes I will want to see the details for previous requests broken out as a line item under Payout Details. I... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I rec'd an email last evening asking me to upload a selfie for facial verification. I have already provided a government issued ID, all of my personal information as well as banking information. When I read thru the instructions on verification it makes t... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Hi there, We have a fairly regular guest who alternates between us and another couple of hosts when he visits town for work. The first time he stayed, he gave us a positive review and left the place spotless. But since then, whenever he stays, he leaves t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We spontaneously needed a host at 10pm. We find an Airbnb with direct booking and check-in till 12pm. Booking gets confirmed and we receive the instruction about opening a number-locker with the entrance key. We try to phone the host, but the phone is not... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have had an ongoing issue with a security breach within the Airbnb email system. 10 of my guests have been receiving unsolicited emails to their Airbnb email address seemingly from me, but not from me. They are being bombarded with emails. It is a major... Latest reply by Helen3
    I'm going away over Christmas/New Year period for 2.5 weeks and won't be able to respond to enquiries and don't have anyone I can ask to co-host for me. This is normally a busy time for enquiries for me - is there a way I can set up an automatic message ... Latest reply by Helen3