What Hosts are saying

I’ve been given my first bad review and as other hosts have said it can be quite upsetting and feels personal . I responded to the bad review before I had been on to the forum. I had also said that the guest was a great guest ! as my cleaner said the flat... Latest reply by Kathryn162
    Hi My guests are repeatedly being sent spam emails from my Airbnb account not sent by me. Airbnb are trying to tell me it is my email address that is at fault. But I have changed my email address and all my passwords and it is still happening. Could anyon...
    Hello everyone! I would like to raise a question which, as far as I can tell having searched through the forum, has not yet been addressed in any of the discussions. I understand this is mainly a community for hosts (correct me if I'm wrong), I do neverth...

Tax

I gave up work to care for my son and started doing airbnb 18 months ago. It is only just dawning on me now that I need to pay some tax. I haven't a clue about these things. I have a generous teacher's pension so I am above the threshold and I am in the u... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Every year a week prior to Thanksgiving, Christmas or 4th of July we get at least one cancellation in one of our 4 homes. When its at the last minute of a 5 day cancellation policy its more difficult to fill as guests make plans well in advance for these...
    I have a guest that originally booked for 24 nights, but needs to leave 7 nights early for work. My current cancellation policy allows for a refund of 50% of the nights not staying.However, when the guest sent through the request, it indicates a full refu... Latest reply by Manasui0
    Is there any way to “gift” a night to a guest? We have someone who wants to give a night as a gift but I want the recipient of the night to be able to book thru Airbnb but at no cost? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello there Airbnb community, I'm new to aribnb hosting and I have a question to those listings located in the Plateau/Petite Patrie. Mainly between St Denis and Christophe Colombe and situated on or off Rosemont. I was looking into the legal side of host... Latest reply by Manasui0