What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am trying to book an apartment. Host has accepted the booking. However AIRBNB cannot verify my photo ID and therefore is blocking the completion of my booking, although the payment for the same has already been deducted from my credit card. I have t... Latest reply by John203
    I just wanted to share my feelings about location reviews.I’m very detailed in my distance from downtown, yet sometimes people five the location a 4, but they are the ones choosing to book after reading the location.does this seem fair?can location review... Latest reply by Natalie127
    Hello all,hope you are well.i have followed a lot of instructions here for « blocking guests » and for serious issues like letting strangers into our home, leaving the door wide open for hours during the day, etc. I have reported their profiles, even con... Latest reply by Tim406
    I’m a host. I accidentally cancelled a reservation. Since the calendar is blocked what I did is I let the guests check in. The guests now wants to get the refund from airbnb since airbnb states that the guest has been fully refunded. She was charged with ... Latest reply by Richard1101
    I wanted to start a conversation with fellow hosts in Honolulu, HI. How do you feel about the recent bills?Here's my response to another thread.... "Im not too worried.... Bill 85 and 89 (has anyone read it yet?) have legalese that contradict each othe... Latest reply by Paul1416
    Hello, I have a host friend who's guest was severly injured on their property. Would their guest sue or file a claim with Air BB? Or does the host and guest have to work it out with their homeowner's insurance and what if they don't have home owner insura... Latest reply by Kandi1
    Hello Everyone, My wife and I are considering buying a vacation home in Myrtle Beach SC. Nothing big just a condo on the beach. The condos we are interested in are basically hotel rooms and the property has a lot of great amenities. My wife and I would n... Latest reply by Melissa1261
    I have an upcoming guest in about 2 weeks. I need to request payment for the city taxes but I get a message that that is not possible because the guest has not paid in full. I have searched help articles high and low and can not even find the terms of a ... Latest reply by Premier-Beach0
    Hello Airbnb hosts, I went to my Airbnb Transactions History today to see about a delayed payment and discovered (I think again) the upcoming payments tab. It was then that I found three missing payments, one from last year, one from 6 months ago and the ... Latest reply by Susan17
    • Airbnb Payments-Upcoming history.png