What Hosts are saying

HiI gott a cancellation on a booking 1 day befor arivel. They say that they dident understood that I is 2 separated flat’s.Butt I wrote that to them 24 of October. will I get my payment for this week that they booked?regards Erik Latest reply by Luana130
    Hey Everybody, I am having an issue where another Host with a condo unit directly behind mine has stolen some of my profile photos, and even went so far as to mimic my interior deco. Why does this host need a photo of my washer and dryer? Sure my pictures... Latest reply by Kory0
    Hi all, I have placed my reservation for me and my girlfriend.But i just find out that i will be on a business trip at that period.So since i'm the "owner" of the reservation i can't find a way to replace me with another person for the stay. Would someone... Latest reply by Anonymous
    How can i Collect money from Air Bnb? they Never send me money yet in my bank or send me the card for payment ?? they always Send add payout method and when we add they say they will send in 5-7 business days and it's been one year already I had not to re...
    Anybody else having an issue with Airbnb not collecting payment for guest extensions on stays? This is the second time a guest has extended and Airbnb was not able to collect funds. Airbnb did not notify me and still has not sent me my payment for service...
    The Old school explain that human has many hierarchy of needs to achieve one fulfilment A.K.A self-actualisation As a host i often sees my self as a provider of place for many human main needs to escape, the common term for it is travelling, or taking a b...
    My bookings have slowed way down. I have lowered my price. Anyone have any other suggestions for getting more attention? Latest reply by Quincy
    For all hosts with listings in the following football host cities; Amsterdam, Baku, Bilbao, Bucharest, Budapest; Copenhagen, Dublin; Glasgow, Munich; Rome, London and Saint Petersburg. The Euro 2020 draw will be made on Saturday this week. I expect fans ...
    Does anyone know about the topic "Airbnb Backyard will sell houses"?That sounds lovely to sell places with Airbnb.
    I don't know how to respond to this guest review but they have really upset me. Sorry I posted about this earlier sort of under a different heading but I'm at sea. Had a lovely visit with a guest. Their public written review looks positive but their ratin... Latest reply by Wendy684