What Hosts are saying

Hi guys,yesterday I´ve received super host title: Congrats, Božena! You’ve earned Superhost 4 times in a row, which means you’ve unlocked a Superhost bonus. It’s a little extra thanks for the extra care you put in to hosting.Let me refer, I´ve got that ti... Latest reply by 俊儀0
    Hi! I need help restricting my Summer season June 22 - August 31 reservations to Saturday to Saturday. Our properties do weekly turn overs and I keep getting short term and a variety of off days reservation requests. I don't want to discourage guests. I ... Latest reply by Chuck141
    I am new to Air B & B - My first experience was a lady who booked two nights for one adult, and then told me there would be six people in total!!! What can I do if guests do not adhere to the filter (asking how many guests) have I a right to turn them ... Latest reply by Dawn6
    Hi everyone. Every time I check my listing it doesn't show up on the search results and none of my friends and family can see it either! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Latest reply by Natalija20
    I was checking my progress graph today and noticed that every month from July is showing 100% occupancy despite having available days (even November is showing at 100% despite only 1 night booked). I’m awaiting a call back from CS (they cut me off in er... Latest reply by Marketa6
    I have been doing Air B and B for over 18 months and now I have stopped being paid, I have had 2 emails asking for new methods of payment? I have given them the same bank details but still not getting paid? Latest reply by Jennifer1632
    Ive uninstalled the app multiple times, changed password multiple times, uninstalled app and then changed password on desktop site reinstalled app, and still nothing. I don't get an error. I try and log in and it just rotates through dots and graphics as ... Latest reply by Royi0
    Can someone help please. I am finding this website is not very helpful in changing my payment details. I have changed bank accounts and although I have managed to put the new one in as an additional it won't allow me to edit or delete the existing one whi... Latest reply by Mb4
    I have questions for hosts in New Delhi. I am planning to host my apartment and have questions. Thanks Latest reply by Kiran33