What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone,I am wondering if any of you has suggestion on how to deal with an every time more common situation.I live on the main road which connect London to the south coast, the road can be quite noisy at times.It usually calm down at night but sometim... Latest reply by Marco2449
    I wish Airbnb would reflect more accurately their star ratings now that they’ve implemented a numerical rating, as well. I have a 4.99 numerical rating yet Airbnb displays my star rating as 4 and a half out of 5. It seems like losing a hundredth of a poin... Latest reply by Nutth0
    I had an email who said Airbnb made mistakenly send me some duplicates payouts I didn’t see that’s in my bank account ?? Latest reply by Stephanie1500
    Hi all, I am looking for a co-host to manage my property listed on Airbnb. The property is located at Gubbalala Village Post, Jayanagar housing society layout, Subramanyapura. Interested person can reach over mobile ** Regard Pramod PR **[E-mail addre... Latest reply by Praveen25
    I was surprised and disappointed by decision of Airnb close my account. They told me that my rating is low. But it’s not truth. People, who stayed in my rooms were more or less satisfied. They have all that I listed in my listening. The price was chipper ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We have had a couple of people inquire lately if we would give them a military discount if they chose to book our place. Wondering the best way to do that, and since we aren’t owner occupied, how to verify that they ARE actually indeed military? Do mos... Latest reply by Rachael208