What Hosts are saying

Hello Fellow Hosts,I have the following scenario... Out of season I charge a per person rate i.e. R200 - no problem here, the "extra costs" then add the per person R200 to the total if there is more than one guest... HOWEVER...In Peak Season I charge a pe... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all - I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but my views haven't refreshed for a week now. Each day my view count gets smaller and smaller because the 30 day window is increasingly more days of no data. I have been trying a few things to ...
    I have been a host since 2013. I have supervisor rating with average rating 4.9But something went wrong this week.New person arrived as usual for a 4 night stay. I cleaned the accommodation - including nearly an hour on the oven ! - but overlooked the toi... Latest reply by Amelia71
    Hi everyone, I'm looking forward for becoming a superiors in one week, but noticed that the app says that I can't because only 14% of my guests reviewed me, and I know over 75% of them did. What can I do to to fix that? Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Ilinca-Ruxandra0
    I have my payout method with western union, I already met the minimum payout amount to my money will release, but it didn't happen. Several days have passed since my last reservation and I didn't receive an email with the confirmation that my payout was s...
    Hello there I am staying as a guest and identified this device over my room door. there are none over the other doors. There was also a random electric razor plugged in all day and left in the hall by my room (I unplugged it in the picture). I know som... Latest reply by Andrea4011
    • Photo on 11-18-19 at 2.54 PM.jpg
    • Photo on 11-18-19 at 2.55 PM #2.jpg
    • Photo on 11-18-19 at 2.56 PM.jpg