What Hosts are saying

Hi I'm concerned that I am not doing the correct thing as far as taxes go on my airbnb. I've read countless websites and advice papers but I'm still not sure what to do. I have a full time job and have always paid tax through PAYE. A tax return is foreig... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi everyone, I just posted my first listing but I can't find my listing anywhere. I've read other blogs and I've done everything from narrowing down the search, entering dates, zooming in as much as possible on the map and I just can't seem to find my lis... Latest reply by Lizzie
    December 17 I made an inquiry as to the difference in payment posted on the Airbnb site as opposed to my payout method payment. After inquiry, payment has been and not released has 10 days. Have to super host hotline times stating matter as urgent....
    Hello, I have a problem with the location on my booking. It shows me the location is ok. But when the guests try to get to the location it shows them another location in the center of the city. Latest reply by Cathie19
    Heads up to hosts. The help desk will stab you in the back if you're in a dispute with a complaining guest. My own experience is that Help will not read or understand the correspondence between you and the guest, not provide documentation of the complaint...
    I booked a condo for a month and almost 3 weeks into my stay i heard a loud banging on my door, a big guy who didn't even identified himself started using foul language and accused me of smoking inside the place. I tried to explain that any issues should... Latest reply by Quincy