What Hosts are saying

HiI am receiving my guest's messages to my email address but they aren't showing up on the Airbnb inbox.Is this a glitch or only a problem for me?I always message via the airbnb inbox so it's concerning me that the ones guests have sent me are not showing... Latest reply by Lizzie
    La semaine dernière un groupe de jeunes à loué ma maison de vacances.Ils ont fait la fête toute la journée jusqu'au bout de la nuit. Les voisins se sont plains des nuisances sonores et les occupants du second appartement se trouvant dans la maison sont pa... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hello everyone and Happy Holidays! I am Aphrodite and I am just starting as an Airbnb host! I would like to hire a lady to check in my guests and I would like to ask you how much money I should pay her for every check-in! Thank you very much in advance
    Hi, This is the second time that AirBnB has withheld a payout that is comparatively larger than the average payout (as the guest had booked for 6 nights). What's surprising me is that there is no communication from their end on why they withhold the payme... Latest reply by Beth144
    Hi! Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue: had a guest book for 3 weeks who was expecting a baby with medical issues. Long story short the guest cancelled a week of their stay using the extenuating circumstances clause. They had advised they were go... Latest reply by Susan17