What Hosts are saying

Hi there.can anyone help out here, I’ve two properties listed with Airbnb , when one gets booked my other properties calendar blocks the date as well .. for example I’ve a booking on the 3rd January for our home and on the calendar for our cottage the 3rd... Latest reply by Jenny1108
    These two subjects have been posted about but I’m curious as to what people find is better. I just had my second UGH guest. The first didn’t leave on time, left the house a disaster and I had to pay my cleaning crew twice due to time spent there. We asked... Latest reply by John1080
    I recently rented my first airbnb for a trip my friends and I are making in January. The home was perfect- it had enough space for everyone and a heated pool... which is perfect here in Florida in the Winter. The problem? After booking, I received the add... Latest reply by Sierra11
    hi , i just got my first 4 days reservation of $59. its been 72 hours now i haven't received this amount in Payoneer account however, in "Funding Sources " option in payoneer.com i can see Airbnb and payee id underneath "funding sources name" with no furt... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi I'm joining two friends in an apartment that another friend has booked. I'll be arriving first and will need to get the key from the host since the other two's flight doesn't get in until after the time period for arrival. If I check out the itinerar... Latest reply by Lorenzo487