What Hosts are saying

I need help with my payouts, i have not been receiving them since end of June and i have filed many cases and still no action, one of the cases about two weeks ago they told me there was a glitch and issue will be resolved in 4 days, still nothing and man... Latest reply by Alexandra589
    a guest has moved into an entire apartment on a 3 month rental. i did not say i have broadband on my listings but now they are asking for broadband. we dont have fibre here so i would need to get a landline installed. I am worried that they would run up a... Latest reply by Elaine202
    Dear all, We have recently listed our property and we are not getting our first bookings and enquiries. I have the following problems: 1. As you can see in the screenshot below, there are 3 enquiries "open". I have already sent a message to the three gues... Latest reply by AraBnb0
    • Cannot decline enquiries.png
    • Cannot decline enquiries 2.png
    We have bought a house in Norway who is renting out through Air B&B. The house has many really good feedbacks from guests. Is it poosible to get these comments to Our account? We have already a house were we rent out a house. Latest reply by Helen3
    We booked a room at Saint Raphael near Nice France, without knowing to be much difficult to reach without own car. Host gave the direction and timeline to reach at aoarapart later would not be allowed. We apologised and ask for cancellation, as our arriva... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello I need to contact accounts We are Super Host and have lost all our direct contact numbersWe have received emails regarding our payment updatesThis matter is urgent please contact Regards Garth and Karen Reilly Latest reply by Md-Mizanur1