What Hosts are saying

Tuesday November 5th at the Orinda Library Auditorium (26 Orinda Way, 925-253-4221) 7:00 PM there will be a City Council meeting addressing the recent events. Part of the agenda is a moment of silence for the victims of the 10/31 tragedy. Will be there, h...
    My minimum price was 160 per night. I am using smart pricing. I have accepted a booking request for March. 1.033 AED for 7 nights. Doing calculations, I took for granted that the minimum would be always assured. Didn't happen. 1.033 divided by 7 = 147 AED... Latest reply by Mario1836
    I reserved a home, everything seemed decent. But it’s several security cameras through the INSIDE of home. It was pretty misleading in the listing as it stated the cameras were in the exterior & common areas. It seemed they were in the exterior common are... Latest reply by Seniqua0
    Dear Airbnb, We manage an Airbnb and Im the Co-Host, but for some reason the calender on my side is not showing the guests details etc. All I see is a cross out on the calendar, no detail of the actual booking. This create a huge issue because I use the a... Latest reply by Valerie787
    Hello I've been having problems with the airbnb app all yesterday and today. Once opened it shuts down quickly. All other apps are working on my phone. I also restarted my phone. I have an iPhone 8 with iOS 12.4.1 Is anyone else had this issue and found a... Latest reply by Yi-Ting3
    We have been running a full-out Bed and Breakfast since February 2018.With InstaBook on we normally get some "surprise guests" on Saturday nights because we do not go online on Shabbat (sundown Friday - sundown Saturday). WE LOVE Friday and Saturday Night...
    Airbnb changed my listings to be labeled as "Hotel Room" . The UPDATE PROPERTY TYPE feature that showed up a few weeks ago is not working and I get an error message. I have tried it on a laptop, I-pad and phone, and I have cleared my browser cash. I ha...