What Hosts are saying

I had a guest reserve my studio airbnb for 25 nights. She cancelled the reservation after one night. No explanation. Three weeks after the date of cancellation, airbnb notified me that she requested a refund. (I was able to rebook for some of the time... Latest reply by Lauren259
    Since we moved in on Oct. 21, 2019, we noticed that there are some bugs bit us and got more and more red spots every day. Today, it is the third night, and in the morning, we found three bugs, two on bed sheets and one in the pillow. We have to complain i... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all,Not sure if this is the right place to post this but just looking for other opinions on this.My mum and I are currently staying in a B&B in Italy. We are both from Australia and usually stay in private AirBNBs or hotel rooms so are not super famili... Latest reply by Barbara1789
    Hi, I am looking for someone to do cleaning as well as changing sheets and a few other bits and pieces, for when guests check out. Does anyone know of anyone they can recommend? The properties are based in or near St Johns Wood Thanks in advance Rob
    HiI wonder if anybody can help with this. I am living in Scotland (UK) but I am in charge of hosting my mums house in Poland ,I have already changed the payout method to her PayPal account after I findout about the taxes. Is is legit to do something like ...