What Hosts are saying

I'm new this past week to Airbnb. I was having difficulties setting up my listing in several sections including number rooms, and especially with separate listings (which I didn't initially know about) for Entire House versus Sharing Listings, and especia... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have been an Air BNB Host in my home for 3 years, renting out a basement apartment. The City is regulating short term rentals which they are saying will come in effect in Fall 2019. I wondered what do you know about how the new regs in Toronto and Van... Latest reply by Alexandre-and-Tanya0
    I have 8 listings so i need to see how each is performing. It seems like an obvious feature and it used to exist. Surely it's still there... where's it gone! I can only search by month on the earnings page and it shows all 8 properties. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi everyone! I would like to know how Can I apply to become a co-host? Is there anywhere on the website?? I don’t have experience at all but I am reading and watching a lot of videos, maybe I can help someone. Thank you Latest reply by Helen3
    Can someone please help me, a horrible case manager was handing a reservation i have and he made a horrible decision which will let me cancel all the reservations i have and stop hosting if i can’t speak to someone higher or authorized to change this deci... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi i had sent message to our host on my incoming Hongkong Accommodation and due to the Hongkong Protest we might cancel our accommodation my host said that we need to contact Airbnb on the full refund. Latest reply by Gordon0