What Hosts are saying

Good dayplease may I get some feedback regards hosting fee % I am currently charging my clients 20% and I don’t feel like it’s covering my time, effort and hosting skills adequately.many thanks Tavia Latest reply by Tavia0
    Since I started in April I’ve lost 3 towels. I feel like guests will be annoyed if I charge for them Latest reply by Adele88
    Would you prefer to book a room with double bed and have more space to move around and dressing etc. or a queen size bed but tighter fit in the room?I haven't listed my room for booking yet, eventually will also list the whole house including my current b... Latest reply by Chris232
    Hello, unfortunately we had a bad experience with a major unsafe event happing next door to our airbnb our Host was very understanding and has refunded all the money from her end but we still have not been refunded from Air bnb, can't find any way to con... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hiya,Is there any way to set a maximum stay length, based on a specific check in day?For example, my check in days are set to Monday and Friday only. My min stay is 3 nights, which all works well. However, if someone checks in on a Monday I want them to... Latest reply by Alice595
    Dear host'sI recently had a guest that did not understand or thought the house rules did not apply to them. No worries, I reminded them of them and the stay went well afterwards so I thought. But then they left their review.We all know that getting revie... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    In July I was a guest of Roberto in his Airbnb Mendoza. Unfortunately I left my treasured leather Jacket in the wardrobe when I checked out. I contacted Roberto almost straight away regarding the jacket. He said he had found it and after various discus... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • 20190919_155637.jpg
    • Screenshot_20191015-153300_Airbnb.jpg
    Hi everyone! I am looking for some help and advice on what is considered acceptable and fair...thank you in advance! I made a 14-night booking (my first Airbnb booking) for a condo on a property I have stayed on in previous years however we stayed in a ... Latest reply by Mark116
    https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/39350775?location=Amsterdam%2C%20Netherlands&adults=2&children=0&check_in=2020-03-12&check_out=2020-03-15&source_impression_id=p3_1571143971_lPhYCUL3kDG5Gm0i&s=xXA0C5PTI am unsure whether to trust this apartment, there has b... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0