What Hosts are saying

Hi all Perhaps people can help me understand what is the scam being set up here. We received a message from someone asking about availability for certain months with a story about how they couldn't see our calendar and they didn't have access to a compute...
    I have a shared house in Shaw and Crompton (near Manchester Metrolink) and although I am a live in landlord, I’m away a lot. I have cleaner sorted for communal rooms, but I am looking for someone to do face to face checkins, and room preparation, beds and...
    지난번 11월16일 보낸 메일에서는 394,374원이 대금지급조절 될거라고 했는데 오늘보낸 메일에서는 정산되는 금액에서 차감되는 금액이 519,730원입니다 . 금액에 차이가 있는 이유가 뭔가요?
    Starting today can’t find how many views my listings have. Before all that I had to do is just check the studs but now it doesn’t show that:(. Please help me to fix it. Best regards. Nelly Latest reply by Md-Mizanur1
    Just wondering if there is anything to do when we are out of the country. The guests pass their check out time but none of them are there with there stuff scattered around the house. My cleaner went inside but left because of liability issues. I can’t be... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I have been a host for almost 9 months and although I have had some love- loud guests, my tonight's guest has overpass all boundaries. She booked the night for her and her boyfriend, I allowed them to check in earlier, just to hear them have sex. Did... Latest reply by Itzel26
    Hi Airbnb family, I need some help. We have a repeat guest who works in our city but has a long commute home. She stays during her work week in our Airbnb. Her first stay, she wiped makeup on a couple towels and ate in the bed. The makeup came out so not... Latest reply by Sarah977