What Hosts are saying

We have some of the craziest **bleep** going on in this city big time corruption between the neighbors, city counsel, and police.Looking to get a petition to roll back the law. Feel free to sign and/or make suggestions here: http://chng.it/ywsPC6z7
    hi, yesterday i make a payment for airbnb but show out error.. then i got less credit rm134.. my payment unsuccessful but show out my credit spent..
    I have just had two customers who are unable to book because they cannot upload their profile picture. I had a pre approval from them which I approved and they still cannot book. Why is this. This has happened twice now.Phil Latest reply by Philip1958
    I'm doing a research on Airbnb hosting business, and looking for the information about registering guests with local police. If you do it, please reply with your city and country name, and way you do it. Thank you! Latest reply by Pavel124
    i HAVE HAD 2 INSTANCES THIS MONTH WITH "AWAITING VERIFICATION" STATUS AND NMY CALENDAR BLOCKED BY AIRBNB. IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THE PERIOD EXPIRED THE DAY BEFORE THE PROPOSED BOOKING AND I WAS ABLE TO TAKE ANOTHER BOOKING IN THAT TIME. WITH THE OTHER IT W...
    Just a quick submission.1. I ‘ve learned never to give someone a negative review. Airbnb won’t come to your aid when they trash you “ because it’s your guests opinion “ 2. What do you do when Airbnb says they can’t pay you your fees because they have to ... Latest reply by Sarah977