What Hosts are saying

There has been a change in the way we are notified that there is a booking request. We were always notified by email that a booking was requested, now it’s by a text to husbands phone. We are not happy with this new system and would prefer to be notifie... Latest reply by Sarah977
    After a few months hosting, i always had a great experience with airbnb support. Even small issues they will call me on my mobile phone to make sure everything is ok. Up until i have a problem with my payout. Complained to them, they keep on delaying the ...
    Hi everyone! We are looking to open up some rooms in our home in Greenlake and need help with cleaning between guests.If you or anyone you know is interested, please let us know your rate and availability! Thanks,Belle Latest reply by Sasha128
    Hi, my booking/inbox sms notification is no receive.i try to delete it and re-add.but the verify sms is no received also. only call get Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi, my name is Rosana and I host an small apartment in 2nd district in Vienna.I am looking for a cohost to deal with the apartment while I am abroad.Anybody interested please le me know.Mant thanksRosana Latest reply by Naomi227
    Good morning Could you let me know when is my payment going to be sent out form the guest staying at mine from the 4 th till the 6 th this month ? many thanks regards gabs Latest reply by David192
    I recently had a guest stay for the weekend. Right off the bat, she wanted a discount for the space just because “she noticed we were a newer listing”. I explained that she was getting our lowest rate for the space. It was clear that she may possibly be u... Latest reply by Emilia42
    We are Super Hosts in SC, but are travelling to Cuba in November, and staying in 3 different Airbnb's. We are getting reports of fuel shortages more severe than usual because of the collapse of the Venezuelan economy. Cuba gets its oil from there. This is... Latest reply by Sarah977