What Hosts are saying

Is it possible to change how long before a reservation the reminder email is sent? I like to message my guests the day before they check in. Airbnb send an auto reminder email 2 days before. Can this be changed? Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi by mistake I happened to start making a copy of my ad. Will you please help me to remove that from my page.Thank you Maria Béen Latest reply by Emiel1
    In my listing description, I have stated the following: The spaceOur Family Suite is a 2 Bedrooms apartment with fascinating city view. It can comfortably fit 8 pax with solid full double beds (no floor mattress) and up to 10 pax (with extra sofa beds). ... Latest reply by Mika8
    For one I didn't forget it or change it, but I can't get on with the one that I have. So, I used the button "forgot password" and it said we'll send you a link, but the link never shows up. I've tried it a Couple dozen times. Mostly when there computer ge...
    Hi, I am a fairly new host, preparing for guests in our a second home.My question: how much of our presence do we actually need to strip away?Family photos?Memorabilia?Refrigerator magnets?Empty all the stuff from kitchen drawers?I have hired a woman who ... Latest reply by Melania36
    I have been a Superhost for 5 years and after this months guest Jenny not returning my keys and me having to replace locks and keys and be denied any help from Airbnb whatsoever I am totally disgusted in this service. Airbnb is manipulative, strategic, an... Latest reply by Geraldine60
    This is a 2 parter, so bare with me. I have seen where hosts can be directed to co-hosts for their listing, through their host dashboard. Airbnb will assist them. BUT....how can I, as someone who co-hosts, be part of those that are suggested as a potentia...