What Hosts are saying

Is there any information (or estimates) on when "Experiences" come to new locations? It appears you cannot launch an experience in Antigua, Guatemala right now. When might this be available? What is stopping Airbnb from doing it here now?
    I had a guest ask to stay an extra day at the last minute. I instructed her to change the reservation and she claims she did. I was busy so I went back to check on it later only to find she did not. I told her she still owed us money for the extra days... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hello! This is ko Ye from Myanmar and i run the harmovice travel and would like to know if there are some people out here in Myanmar. I wanted to know which payout method to receive from Airbnb. Highly appreciated your help!Cheers,Ko YeHarmovi... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I cannot find the total of taxes that was kept with my reservations. I need this total to turn in with my quarterly tax Form Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a guest who claims she just saw the 5 person limit I have for overnight stays, even though it’s the first criteria listed. Then she says she’ll have additional visitors coming in and out for dinners and such. She’s scheduled for 11/8 check in. The ... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Greetings, My name is Herly. I have a listing in Bandung area Im a bit confused about the payment method in AirBnb. On saturday there is a guest that already pay to stay at my place through Airbnb. Im wondering how do i check where the money goes because ... Latest reply by Khairun4
    Hi, Happy to be here with you all.I am a Super Host consecutively for last 3 quarters. In these last 9 months I have experienced difficulty with some guests not using the ACs mindfully. Despite mentions in House rules, signs placed inside home, gentle rem... Latest reply by Somma0
    I'm looking for advice on the best way to list a property. So I want a third party to manage my listing. They already have a bunch of positive reviews/feedback with other properties they manage. Obviously I want to be paid directly to my account (not go t... Latest reply by Yadira22