What Hosts are saying

Need some advice from the hosts from hot countries:) Specially from those, who have “nature” invading their homes. I have noticed flying cockroaches entering my bathroom. Huge, ugly and disgusting. Obviously I have used all possible products and put nets... Latest reply by Matjaz-Maki0
    I am curious when Airbnb is going to acknowledge the rampant illness in Sayulita and force hosts to disclose the known issues with the sewage infrastructure and risks for traveling there (especially with elderly and small children). Learning about it AFTE... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Airbnb is charging guests at our 3-room bed-and-breakfast in Massachusetts, a room occupancy tax which by law we are not required to pay. I have gotten nowhere with Aiurbnb trying to resolve this problem. I feel this is a fraudulent charge which guests ... Latest reply by Annie1093
    I’m a host in Philly. Until recently I was able to leave a key for my guest at the front desk. My guest need keys for the elevator and my apt. Lockbox not an option. And went to 2 Ketnest locations and they had no idea what I was talking about. Is there a... Latest reply by David5641
    PG&E is no randomly shutting off our power with only two days notice in Murphys California. I’m wondering what the rest of the hosts in my area are doing about this. I’m a widow and I used my Airbnb as my main income. Investing in a generator seems count... Latest reply by Pete69
    I’m trying to learn how to discount 2/multiple night stays vs 1 night only stay. I’d like to get maybe +10.00 or more if prepping room for 1 night Latest reply by Kurt107