What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have to take my place out of Airbnb . My Condo Association found out and it is against the bylaws. I'd like to get out of here and get a place where I can host. My question is: can I deactivate my account and still keep my profile? I'm a super hos... Latest reply by Rick2985
    Hello. I am in Athens, Greece. My listing is active but when I ask my friends to look for it as guests I do not show up. I have had no inquiries so far that means from 7th September.Airbnb tells me I do show up in their search.I had been listing my proper... Latest reply by Susan17
    Добрый вечер, гости случайно оставили отзыв о другой квартире а он попал в мой аккаунт. Как его удалить или откорректировать? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all: I'm just starting to host a Street Art Tour on Melrose Ave in Los Angeles and can't seem to get much traction on AirBnB Experiences. Here's the link: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/958056. People come from all over the world to see the wide ar... Latest reply by Anonymous
    She checked in last night after 1 am, and when I brought more towels today, she told me the "kids" were still sleeping....adult college students, her son and girlfriend. It was clearly booked for 2. We charge per adult a nominal additional fee of $19 pe... Latest reply by Luana130
    I had a terrible experience with a host, as i was shopping for units in Beverly hill California, i had booked two units at the same time. And i cancelled one after exactly 14 minutes. I assume all my money will be returned. The host decided to keep %50 wh... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    My trip is in 6 days to Medellin Colombia and my host is requiring i send a picture of I and my partners passports. They said they needed it to register us on the immigration website. We are a little uncomfortable about it. Is this normal? Latest reply by Yvonne-And-Bart0