What Hosts are saying

Hi, can you please tell me what kind of insurance you are taking for your home? I am located in Brampton Ontario. I would be happy to know the insurance company name, so that I can contact them. Thanks a lot. Sudipa
    Hi all, I've had a good dozen times over my two years of hosting when I notice bookings don't come in for several days, I get worried, and then I check and can't find in incognito mode my AirBnB listings. If you do a search in Seattle, superhost, instant... Latest reply by Charles380
    I went to retire my payment and they argue that you must please add my second last name which is Alejandra *sensitive information removed*. Please in next payment add it my complete name with the two last names otherwise I won't get pay. Thank you for you... Latest reply by Ramon1
    Hello please can you help me I want to change the location in my house that’s wrong thank you. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi actully i got stuck with my listing .i have only one bedroom apartment but still shows like i have 2 houses can help me to delet some of them please Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone in Houston area. I would like to help my cleaning lady to find more jobs. She is the best cleaning lady I have had. She is reliable she make sure she does the work perfectly and she is very affordable.If you are interested please message me.Th...
    I was charged for something i have not booked there is nothing in the history of the account!!! The code is [***sensitive information hidden***] I want a refund, not bull**bleep** email that one of my relatives did it, I live alone, nobody has access t... Latest reply by Stephanie