What Hosts are saying

I had a booking in which I have a strict cancellation policy. The client stated that something came up in which I felt I should give her a refund. Airbnb stated that her booking was $184.00. She then stated that the refund was only 82% of the booking ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I am not a host. I am a guest. The airlines recommended that I cancel my flight for Wednesday due to the hurricane. I took their advice. However, Airbnb doesn't want to refund my money (almost $1000) because my flight MIGHT be able to land on Wednesda... Latest reply by Brenda328
    As a host how do you find out how many nights you have been booked for tax purposes?
    Anunciei ontem um quarto para alugar e estipulei um preço diferente em numa semana determinada. Ontem mesmo recebi um pedido de reserva para um desses dias com preço de maior procura ( editei o preço por dia no calendário) , porém, na solicitação que re... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone! There are a lot of topics about smartlocks but none cover the multi-point door locks. Is there a smartlock solution for multi-point door locks? These multi-point door locks are quite common among hosts, but I've never seen anyone using a smar... Latest reply by Peter1124
    Hi! I've been a SuperHost since late 2016. Saturday evening Air bnb contacted me to host someone who had been canceled by another host. I agreed. The gentleman checked in on Sunday for one night and then decided to extend his stay. I discovered on Tuesday... Latest reply by Christina99