What Hosts are saying

Good day! A guest of mine is asking if her full payment to Airbnb for her stay in my home has already been deducted to her bank. But I cannot confirm this since I can only recieve her payment after her check-in (non-strict cancellation policy). She is ask... Latest reply by Tracy465
    My guests, party of 4 asked if they could have a pot luck at our house. They thought about 12 family members which they are visiting would come. I'm not interested in doing that. Does this happen often, is it normal ? I've only been hosting since Ma... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello. I have suggested to Airbnb that they establish a relief program for hosts, in order to provide us with support to allow us to rebuild or repair our properties after a disaster such as Hurricane Dorian. This is to Airbnb's advantage I believe, as it... Latest reply by Helen3
    Oh... just noticed all our tagging numbers have disappeared... another glitch, or they've abandoned them? @Helen3 @Miloud0 @Helen427 @Lizzie *[Moved to create new topic–title updated] Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello everyone, Here is the situation currently help would be appreciated; I have 8 listings for my boutique hotel and I'm trying to sync them to my channel manager. I'm at the point where they all need to be connected to a calendar but when I connect th...
    HelloI have a listing on your website, but it doesn't show up anywhere, not on your search engine, Flat is listed on the website, i also tried updating listing, but it still doesn't show up please provide me with resolve Thank you Latest reply by Miloud0