What Hosts are saying

I have been with Airbnb since 2012, traveling around the world. Only positive reviews and never had a serious problem until now. Last week I was in Chile, (Patagonia and Santiago) and even though I got caught up in the rioting there were no problems. Clo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    With the new antidicriminatory policy, is there a minimum age that we are "allowed" to decline? (Very strange I have to be told by a company what I will be allowed to do in my own home, but I digress). I currently have a minimum age requirement now. We h... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Whilst on holiday in Bulgaria we booked a few days in an AirBnB which did not meet our expectations. The property was promoted as a 7 room villa with pool and mountain views. In the small print it did mention that the property was split into two separat... Latest reply by Sean433
    Received this gem last night. Message #1: Hello, I am coming through town tonight and my budget is $45. Is there any way you could accommodate that? It was 7:30pm when I received that, felt immediately annoyed. I did not want to entertain and waste my ene... Latest reply by Emilia42
    hello,pleae help- where is the invoice for the commission for the air bnb?in transaction history I cannot find this thing. for example, commision is 14 eur and for this I need to pay VAT. but I need invoice from air bnb. help here is useless. Latest reply by Matilde97
    I use Airbnb frequently for travel and am also a long-term host. I recently had a horrible experience with a host who then left a very negative review for me as a guest. Not only is it the first negative review I've had (as a guest or host), but it's full... Latest reply by Chris395
    I've just had a cancellation customer that should be arriving on Monday they missed the cancellation deadline by 10 minutes believe their reasons for cancelling are genuine even though will cost me money considerable about £450 they get half the money bac... Latest reply by Sam397