What Hosts are saying

I wonder if any other hosts have experienced with a competitor in the same neighborhood trying to undermine your rating by posing as a customer. Recently, someone booked our place for 1 night, we communicated with him well, all he ever responded was with ... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    Hi all, We are now in Soft Opening of our resort - Ciel de Puluong in Puluong Nature Reserve, Vietnam. You’re all welcome to Ciel de Puluong especially in this October, the best season of Puluong. Thank you very much! Latest reply by Solveig0
    I was wondering if it’s enough to have a 4.75 (4.8) rating, like for Superhost, or you really need to reach the full 4.8 rating to be included in the work collection?I’ve made my calculations and in the past 365 days we are already above 4.75 but still no... Latest reply by Helen3
    Another day another blatant example of how two faced and discriminatory you people are Airbnb are towards us hosts compared to guests They can literally do and say WHATEVER they want, anytime they want and NOTHING will ever happen to them I just had a guy... Latest reply by Helen3
    I just had a lovely chat with the Airbnb call centre after I made a complaint about the time taken for us to receive payment after airbnb releases our payout ..Today with instant money transfer platforms such as OSKO .There is no excuse for the time it ta... Latest reply by Chamara1