What Hosts are saying

Hello! Can anybody recommend a app or software that will show or notifiy me financial income on daily reports? I.e I can click on said date and it shows me the expected income from bookings on that date etc Thanks in advance
    how do I change pictures in my listing...I have pics of yummy breakfasts that I used to be able to do until my province came into my home and stated I could only have 30 day or more stays or comply with official bnb rules. Since i am not the home owner I... Latest reply by Suzy96
    I would prefer a chance to vet the people who want to come to my airbnb experience. So far, I have not been able to figure out a way to "turn off instant book" for experiences like I have for my main airbnb STR listing. Is there a way to do this or has ai...
    Hi Fellow AirBnB-ers, I've been a Superhost in New Jersey for over 4 years and until my town received a complaint from a disgruntled neighbor (over something else), I was doing fine. Now I'm up before the zoning board next week and I have a land use lawye... Latest reply by Suzanne9
    Good Day - I received this earlier... We’ve removed your listing from search results until you change the property type. Once you make the change or add your business details, you can list again to show up in search results. %{link_start}Learn more about... Latest reply by Magalies0
    Здравствуйте,24 сентября,въехали гости,но выплата до сих пор не поступила,проверьте статус выплаты пожалуйста. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello! I’m a brand new host and I’m renting rooms individually in our home, starting this weekend! Just making sure I got this clear, if I checked breakfast as an amenity, would I also state that it’s self serve. As I’m not making breakfast. I have a Keur... Latest reply by Mark116