What Hosts are saying

I'd like to know if reviews that I've left and received as a guest help me or are visible if I were to host my place? Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello, I need help please with editing my response. I misspelled a word and it really bothered me.Thank you so much for your help! Latest reply by Sovanna0
    Hi, my guests caused my toilet to ovverflow because they used too much toilet paper which caused a blockage. The "black" water flood caused damage to the laminate hardwood flooring in the next room. The walls in the half-bath and the next room were also w... Latest reply by Jyoti15
    We recently returned from a family trip to Atlantic city and have delayed posting any comments until we had a chance to communicate and get feedback from airbnb. Although our case was responded to quickly and they listened to our listed concerns and repli... Latest reply by Sarah977
    HI,Yesterday a guest send me a request reservation. I waited for 22 hours, and he said "thank you but i must cancel the trip" and he has not confirmed.I said goodbye to him and I repealed a request. Now it says again that i must answer to request whitin 2... Latest reply by Goran80
    We are experiencing a 50% review rate by guests. Yet we, as hosts are doing 100% reviews! I think Airbnb needs to clarify the importance of guests writing reviews and incentivize these somehow! Or have an impact to guests that do not write reviews consi... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    I don’t know what is in the air but I have had two guest in the past 10 days book the wrong dates. This has never happened in my 2 years of hosting. Guest #1 called me 30 minutes out in a panic at their mistake. Luckily, I was able to scramble around and ... Latest reply by Cheryl-and-John0