What Hosts are saying

I need to disconnect channel manager, "bookingpal" and I'm not sure how to do so?
    Guest wrote a review. When I also wrote a review, within the review period , none of the reviews are published and mine is marked as "hidden" under "Reviews", because it is "incomplete". When prompted to "complete" the review, I'm told that I can't edit t... Latest reply by Leo292
    Hi,I have just joined to Airbnb to host and earn money in Palestinian territory .but while am filling the required info! I got stuck and received this message "Sorry, we can't recognize that address. Please try again."how can I solve this issue to Proce...
    Hi everyone, Thanks a lot for anyone looking at my post. I have downloaded the app on my phone (Xiaomi a2 lite) and was trying to log in. Once I clicked on the top right corner button "log in" I enter my email and password but, it doesn t let me access th... Latest reply by Gianni91
    The dashboard that shows you all the reviews you need to write, the ones you've written and the reviews written by you. It has been moved and I have no idea where to go to see what reviews I need to write. Was this removed? Latest reply by Emilia42
    would like to make reservation for my colleague [guest name hidden] and team (5 pax) ***** Payment by cash. Thanks, Mila *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Helen3
    *removed comms in line with the Community Guidelines* THE BACK STORY. A French lady messaged us on 19th July 2018 and requested to book our villa for herself and her family members ( 8 persons) for 28 days starting on 16th August to 13th September thi... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I am new to hosting. My place was listed with a co-host. Then I listed on my own. With 2 calendars now, one booked in one lusted and another booked on the other. I need to cancel one as its double booked. How do I cancel one pls Latest reply by Jeff158