What Hosts are saying

We need to add Room only rate plan for our all rooms. Already we added With B/B rate plan. so we need to add room only rate plan also. Please send us how to create it step by step. then we can get a more bookings. Latest reply by Helen3
    hi everyone,i hope someone can help me and i hope i can explain my self .on the 10th of September i received a booking for my property.The booking was September 2020 it was for one night only which was odd as i have a minimum stay of 4 daysi checked all... Latest reply by Maddalena3
    I have had guests leave my place in an absolute mess, bedding soaking wet smelling of alcohol.my shower cubicle broken, hair dye all over the sink. The place just dirty and smelly. They have left cigarette stumps outside where they have been smoking even ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    PLEASE ADD THE ABILITY FOR ME TO CHARGE MY GUESTS OCCUPANCY TAX!I'm encountering lots of problems with charging occupancy tax to my guests.1) It takes a huge amount of time to calculate the tax, send the message to the guests before asking for the payment... Latest reply by Trip-and-Anita0

BIu

When a guest payment won’t go thru and they hold your reservation up 24 hours
    Hi Santa Monica Peeps....Santa Monica has passed news laws....i believe as a reaction from Los Angeles stricter laws and a few Santa Monica hosts going nuts and running almost hostels with shared bedrooms with 4-6 bunkbeds in bedrooms.. https://www.smgov.... Latest reply by Jill2