What Hosts are saying

I'm so over seeing that flippin 'I'm going to BOOST your airBnB [sic] listing!' thread.Is there any way to stop notifications on specificities threads? Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi!Total amount of the reservation has 2 parts. I've paid both parts of amount, but receipt contain just a first payment. How can i see full amount which I've paid?How can i be sure that hotel will get full amount?
    Hi Airbnb team I have had to update my payment details which I have completed with no problems. But I would like you to confirm that: All payments for ***** and All payments for ***** Thank you for an amazing service! Kind Regards Lisa ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have a serious issue with the way the star system works on AirBnB. Any other area of hospitality you receive 5 stars for exceptional, fancy places whereas on Airbnb it's more like 5 Stars if there are no issues.This means unless you have frequented Air... Latest reply by Linda108
    WE JUST RECEIVED A BOOKING AT 5.01 TONIGHT THRU AIRBNB AND FOUND OUT AFTER WE RECEIVVED THE BOOKING THAT THEY WERE LOCALTHEY COME AND CHECKED IN AND IT WAS FOR ONE PERSON AND THREE TURNED UP - I CONTACTED THEM AND SHE SAID NO HER DAUGHTER MAY BE STAYING ... Latest reply by Linda108