What Hosts are saying

hi, i need help, a regular of mine booked the wrong room so i decided to cancel that booking so he can book the other room, but now the dates that i cancel for the wrong room are blocked, how do i unblock them? i cancel for him because i need him to get a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a continual 2-night minimum stay. I would like to occasionally override this and allow a 1-night stay. When I try to add this custom rule I am allowed to do so. Then, when I refresh the rule is no longer listed. I have no idea if the rule is ac... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do I get a security deposit? I would like to charge my guests card with a security deposit before they check in, and release it after they check out. Is this possible? Latest reply by Kevin1165
    Hi everyone, I stayed at a beautiful Airbnb in Connecticut last weekend, Friday, 8/9-Sunday, 8/11. I had such a wonderful time. It’s was a girls weekend getaway. I left on Sunday very satisfied and was already thinking of returning with my boyfriend a... Latest reply by Kat84