What Hosts are saying

Booking issues: I tried to book a place for one night in Dublin. Unfortunately, while PayPal charged me for the night the booking does not show on Airbnb. In addition I was actually charged double for two nights although I'm just staying for one. How do I...
    PLEASE HELP, I have been a host and everything was fine until I had a huge problem with the last tenants. Basically, they destroyed my home ( no heating, no hot water, washing machine, and oven were broken and much more..). I opened a ticket on the 9th o... Latest reply by Ilaria246
    I have a question. It confuses me, something on Airbnb. I want to release a room for our guest house, so far everything goes. I can not keep up with the price. The room is expected to cost £ 48 per person per night. If I enter £ 48 then the price will not... Latest reply by Daniel2499
    Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Special offer is being sent fine. But when the person tries to book the special offer the original ad price is listed on step 1. Is this a system glitch?? Cannot figure out why the price goes back up. Been... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am registered as a short term rental property. In the winter I want to let on a monthly or 6 monthly basis. How do I change to this? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hey guys, so this is my first experience checking out AirBNB.I've been looking at places non-stop that would allow events/parties using the filter and was curious to know is it not uncommon to throw minor parties?basically, I'm a tour manager of a musical... Latest reply by Tom925
    What do you do if you have guests who book your property for a week or so and then once they have had a few days there decide to cut it short for one reason or other and want the money back for the days they will no longer use? This is a tough one for me... Latest reply by Rachel177
    Здравствуйте, я зарегистрировал квартиру под названием "Рядом Троицкая церковь" и хочу поменять ,,Apartamenti laliashvilebi's wine cellar'' Latest reply by Jeff158
    robbery site. they steal money without notifying you beforehand. I have very bad experiences and in every sense. this is where the money is stolen. you people are not professional. I DONT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0