What Hosts are saying

I recently had to cancel a guest reservation as we have sold our house and we are completing on or around the date this guest booked, I sent a message to the guest to explain and she was happy to try and find somewhere else. She then went onto cancel th... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hello community, can somebody help me to fix the Airbnb O_o It just all looks very broke. 1. Why is everything cut here?? 2. How can I permanently block my calendar to allow only selected dates? 3. How can I add a co-host? https://www.airbnb.ie/help/artic... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-01 um 18.34.34.png
    • Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-01 um 18.43.26.png
    • Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-01 um 18.45.40.png
    Airbnb is now apparently testing sorting guest reviews showing on the listing page by length of review. The longest review is first, second longest is second, etc. It used to be that the last guest to stay who wrote a review was first. Here's the problem... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    Would you as a guest choose to book with a host who has a automated cancellation noticeon their review listing? I'm wondering if guests really care or appreciate to know if the host has a record of doing it.Or is it one of Airbnbs way of making sure that ... Latest reply by Susie111
    Hi I’m relatively new Airbnb host, I have had four wonderful months of back to back bookings in an apartment attached to my house. i have two ladies in at present , and I am very concerned at the number of different individual men visiting on an hourly b... Latest reply by Helen3