What Hosts are saying

I wanted to book a room for september 8th and 9th but accidentally put in august instead, i realized yesterday what happened and the trip has already been completed, i messaged the owner and they said theres nothing they can do because the date has passed... Latest reply by Shereen12
    Hi, I want to list the extra room in my Brussels apartment on Airbnb, where I live as a tenant. I am quiet positive that my landlord would give me permissions to do it. But I am quiet confused about other rules. I am not sure what else needs to be done fr... Latest reply by Deepika5
    I have a guest coming tomorrow but she is only staying 2 nights instead of 7. she does not want a refund and is happy for us to re list our space but how do I do that without losing money as the probability is that we will not get a booking for this week... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi,I am temporally in an airbnb in a student city in the Netherlands. Due to demand, there are not many places available and the few ones a very expensive.I happen to book one of those places, but there are many weird things with the house and the host.Fi... Latest reply by Emiel1