What Hosts are saying

Hi my insurance agent wants to charge me £51 a month for insurance is this price what most people pay ?my cottage us 3 bedrooms .
    This group came 2 years ago. They booked for this year the minute the calendar opened for those days. Very little communication. Instant Booked for 6 people. A few days before her trip I asked her to give me the final head count. She said two people w... Latest reply by Susie111
    I'm looking for local responses, or of weather similar to Milwaukee. What do you set your thermostats to in both the summer and winter? Do you lock a temperature in or allow renters to adjust temperature? I've been in HVAC for 20 years, so I understand ev... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hello. Did you accept Revolut visa card? I try to add it for bank transfers and it's look that my Iban it's too short. Thank you in advance Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, we are looking for an expierenced co-host in the Athens, Greece area. We have a large flat, in Palaio Faliro, that we have been managing remotely and it is becoming too much for us. If helping us and being compensated is something of interest for y...
    I was registered as a host 2 days ago and Airbnb web site wrote me that hosting will start after to days 6 August, but can't find my apartment while searching. It's not visible. How can I get more information? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi hi. I rent my hose and the gests is have check out and I havent get payd yet. Is somthing wrong or? B.R Gudlaugur** **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Miloud0