What Hosts are saying

I have credit on my Payoneer card and used it to pay for an AirBnB and they seem to want to charge me 20% commission, this can not be correct can it?
    Searched for a 2 bedroom property since we were 2 couples with little toddlers (toddlers slept in little travel playpens). Host misrepresented the 2nd bedroom which was a closet with the electrical switch panels and no windows. This did not meet local reg... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I have a reservation for tomorrow. I haven’t heard back from these guests since May 29th. I have reached out to them and have received no communication back. I am feeling a bit uneasy about this. Any feed back? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there. A 17 year old just booked our room for 2 nights. We don’t feel comfortable hosting a minor as airbnb says you have to be 18 and older to use their services. How do we cancel this reservation without tarnishing our record. We are very new to airb... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello i claimed an extra charge from my guests for damaging a door. They left the key from inside although we told the to leave it on the table. They approved the charge but we didnt get the money.(5 days passed). Did we made something wrong? Latest reply by Mohammed134
    I have been trying to change the cost of my room for ages and feel its the reason I am losing guests . I want to write €30 per person ????? site will not allow me to. €60 is too expensive for a 1 night stay per person . I have tried asking .HelpAnne... Latest reply by Emiel1