What Hosts are saying

I have a listing that is already a couple of days old (4 days or so?) that when I export the calendar to Google Calendar, it's incorrectly showing all dates as "Airbnb (not available). I have bookings and I use this to schedule my cleaners, so having goog... Latest reply by Kara137
    I'm currently setting up a property on Airbnb. While looking at other properties in my area, under "House Rules," I have noticed a few that have posted a legal contract allowing them to charge the renter's credit card for various things: excessive damage... Latest reply by Samuel392
    Has anyone else realized that Airbnb has started prioritizing entire apartments? I had to search 4 pages to get to the first listing showing a private room. This began a few days ago (the first of September I believe), and my views and bookings have dropp...
    We have discovered bed bugs in one of my listings. I would love to hear from other hosts who have experienced this. I guess we have to hire an exterminator, although we have bombed the house a few times already and the bugs seem to be gone. I also think w... Latest reply by Letti0
    I had an inquirey but during discussion they decided that my place was not sutiable for their needs. I asked him to cancel his trip under "your trips" but he said he didn't have me listed or anything under His Trips. I would prefer that he cancel so I ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m selling my home which I Airbnb. I have future bookings which I have plenty of time to give notice to the guests. Why, since I’m selling, do I get penalized and lose my superhost status because of that? Latest reply by Lyn3