What Hosts are saying

First time visiting Colorado and not sure the best places to stay. I know we will be staying a couple nights in Denver and then we are looking to find somewhere to glamp or another more rustic lodging. Anyone have recs for what locations to look for?
    I have come across guests who want to reserve my listing two months in advance but don’t have the money in full to pay. I wish there was an option to where they can do like a 25% down payment and pay the rest on or before check in. The down payment can be... Latest reply by Mohammed134
    Hi, I have added payout method but it's status is still pending even after payoneer verifying it more than 7 days ago. Tried calling airbnb regarding this, they just keep extending the date of verification. No help from customer care. Anybody face similar... Latest reply by Cyndi10
    My listing is not showing on the website. Last night I updated my pricing by clicking on the calendar dates, selecting edit and changing the price. My settings show the property as listed. I’m not sure if I have done something incorrectly or there is a pr... Latest reply by Quincy
    So this guest booked messaged to say why she was visiting here ( moving country to start new job) I asked her to please keep in touch with estimated arrival time to make sure I'm in. We are now on arrival day and past check in time and still heard nothing... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi, could someone please explain to me why as a host you will get 5* in all bar one category (which was a 4*), have a glowing written review, but your overall review for that stay will show as a 4* review? Surely star ratings should be all scores added u... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Last week for the first time in 7 years of hosting , a guest caused serious damage to property. I followed Airbnb’s advice on all things and was assured it would be prioritised. Reality: abusive malign emails from guest making false accusations leave me i... Latest reply by Bruce303