What Hosts are saying

Buongiorno, sono un nuovo host e per l'arrivo degli ospiti vorrei preparare un foglio con password del wifi, orario check-in/out, regole della casa, eccetera. Per caso qualcuno ha già un modello? Grazie! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Help! I received two inquiries for overlapping dates. The first is for a full week - AUG 3-10 - and the second is only for 2 nights - AUG 3-5. I Pre-Approved the first Inquiry (for the full week) almost immediately, and the potential Guest said she would... Latest reply by Lucia152
    HelloYou sent money via Western Union for last booking (62.08 dollars), my bank informed me, that something is going wrong with this payment (incorrect number or amount), so i cannot receive it. Can you check it and fix problem? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I did not know that I had to accept immediately and was exchanging e mails with the guest when the system blocked us off as "expired". I can not re accept him as the system does not allow me to unblock the dates nor send him a special offer as was suggest... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi just started this week and amazingly have 3 bookings back to back. I want to do this right and am collecting receipts etc, but wish to use something to complete the accounts as I work part time. What do other folks use please? That works Latest reply by Michele992
    My recent guest has left me a review in German. I have searched for a way to translate into English. I thought all reviews were translated into English automatically. Any advice much appreciated. Many thanks Julia Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi I am wondering about the restaurant feature how does this work. Is it separate? Does it come under an experience? Or a stay? I'm confused! Thanks for the help! Latest reply by Jeff158
    This is Margarete, I did drive out of my garage and accidentally hit my guests car in the drive way. It had some dents and scratches and I felt horribly. I immediately arranged to have it fixed at a collision shop in our area. It was for a few days in the... Latest reply by Margarete17