What Hosts are saying

Has anyone seen an uptick in bookings and revenue in the area for Scottsdale? I am considering upgrading mine to Plus (although doing very well without it). Wondering if the Plus program returns the results they advertise. Like everyone I'm very profitabl... Latest reply by Kim1044
    Please advise me with this situation!A guest never responded after I sent Self check in instructions and picture illustrations. Never informed me when arriving. I sent numerous messages to urge him to reply but still no response. They suddenly showed up w... Latest reply by Alice595
    Airbnb used the wrong pay out method for my very first guest. They used a pay pal email address which no longer exists.How can I redeem my money...who shall I contact? Latest reply by Alice595
    Hi all, I am an experienced Airbnb host but this particular situation was as a guest. I recently booked an Airbnb for 6 weeks. Everything was going fine until the key snapped off in the door when I was trying to open it.The host was great and very respon... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, My name is Boril and I will begin my education at University of Amsterdam (UvA) this September.For this reason I am looking for a place to stay for a long period. Using the website rooming.nl I have contacted a landlord in Amsterdam with whom I am ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, by mistake I made to many listings. I only need one listing and everything Else has to be deleted. Can you do it for me. I only want to keep the one where the picture with the Livingroom is in the front. best regardsKarina Bruun Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a strict no smoking policy in my house or on my property. I now have guests standing in front of my neighbors home smoking. None of my neighbors on my street smoke and it is making it very uncomfortable that this is happening. Any suggestions for m... Latest reply by Jennie78