What Hosts are saying

Has anyone else experienced problems lately with listings updates? About 4 months ago I updated all my listings to not include breakfast in the written info and amenities by unclicking the breakfast icon, but several of my guests report that they can stil... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi I have a 9 bedroom house in Dorset that I rent out as a whole ie not room by room. I have no idea how to list the pricing as prices differ dependent on length of stay and time of year. For example, on weekends I cannot offer a one night stay but a mini... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I operate a successful BNB in the outer banks of NC (OBX). I have a rental property in Goldsboro, NC which is located within minutes of the back gate of Seymour Johnson AFB and Busco Beach ATV park. Both are year round attractions to the area. Any advi...
    I live in the department Vienne, Poitou-Charente. I have read the info that Airbnb provide, but either I am having a senior moment or the info I need is not there. Who do I need to contact if I am offering a room only in my privately owned house? Readin... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hi... we have three properties we'd like to list. Cabin, farm house, and double wide. Cabin we listed in June. It's going well. We'd like to add the other two. They are all on the same property but cabin is a separate driveway and is separated by w... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have seen hosts and guests asking questions how to get hold with Airbnb support. It is very frustrating when you find it is hard to find contact information. Here are the steps for you to get contact with Airbnb support either by phone or by messages th... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi I’m in Croatia having an awful time at our Air BnB place and the host isn’t responding. My phone has died in the heat so can’t login to my account as it sends a **bleep** verification code to me phone! No one I’m with has got the same phone to put my s... Latest reply by Stephanie