What Hosts are saying

Hello ..Have a dilemma ..I have three rooms listed two of which are busy -one particularly so -its a twin room and seems to work for friends travelling together .However , I have a large room with superking size bed and private bathroom and is of really ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I received this message every time I checked out, and it says in the details one our team will contact you by email bla bla, everything should be fine except your system not sure what going on Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hi, I updated my payment details several weeks ago to a new debit card and I've received a message today from Airbnb to say they've attempted to take my balance from my old card? I've set the new one as 'default' but it has attempted payment from my old c... Latest reply by Angela1487
    I have a party arriving at 14.00 today, a member and a friend. The member messaged me yesterday to say that she is not now coming ans is being replaced by another friend, so I will now have two guests, neither of whom are members. How could this affect pu... Latest reply by Dave530
    Can anyone tell me why even though I have seasonal requirements set Sat to Sat minimum 7 nights people are still managing to request to book Friday to Monday of those weeks? Many thanks Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0