What Hosts are saying

A long term booking left after 3 nights, and is set to be refunded for all the nights that they didn’t book because a complaint about vermin was validated by Airbnb. I feel like they were just wanting to try out Airbnb, but after deciding it wasn’t right ... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Has anyone use an electronic signature service (i.e DocuSign) to get guests to complete a rental agreement before arrival? Would you recommend? It was recommended for my rental to have an agreement, which includes completing personal information, as wel... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    I have two rentals side by side. The .larger side gets consistently high ratings, the smaller side less so. Airbnb rolls the reviews together so together I do not quite make the superhost ratings. How do I get airbnb t separate the ratings for each side... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi, This is Barbara, I am from Gentle Hands Cleaning Service-Los Angeles . You can count on us. Take the first step to a sparkling clean home! We have 3 easy steps to book an appointment w/ us: 1. Enter your service location,2. Choose services, extras, da...
    My husband and I have been renting out an apartment attached to our home for 2.5 years now. At times, it’s amazing and I love it! Other times (like now) I’m totally over it. We we live in Salt Lake City and our busy season is obviously winter. I love our... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hello! We allready opened Payoneer account but still did not receive money from Airbnb. When we can receive money for done checkouts in July? Meža SPA & Apartments Latest reply by Miloud0