What Hosts are saying

I received a Weird guest inquiry asking me to contact her sister who was scammed by airbnb and who is staying at a hotel right now ! She tried giving me her phone number to show her my house ! Is it normal ? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Has anyone ever had money taken from their credit card from what appears to be AirBnB for no reason, with a statement that looks like this on their account... AIRBNB * *333.96 POUND STERLING I have no idea what is is, and the amount of 333.96 British ... Latest reply by Tom898
    Since we arrived today at 4pm. The electricity has gone off at least 4 times the in the last 5 hours for 30 minutes or more. The rental was advertised with Air conditioning but when you turn the unit on it blows the electric though the whole apartment. ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I wish to offer a late availability discount on my cottage. I have a friend who hosts on airbnb and on his price settings there is an option to offer a discount % a certain number of days before the arrival date but I don't have this option on my listing.... Latest reply by Chris1084
    Hi there,As a Co-Host , can I request money from a guest for extra services?Thanks
    My room is set up with one queen bed and optional air mattresses. I would like to allow a parent or couple to bring children at no extra cost. But if there is a third adult I would like to charge an extra fee. Is there a way to set that up? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Today I get one of those emails you’ve probably all had and that I’ve had many times, telling me that I may want to consider dropping my prices as guests booked places that were $10, $11 and $11 per night less than mine. Ok...so this is for my tiny eart... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I checked with our Commissioner of Revenue for York County VA and she proclaimed AirBNB's statement as very misleading. And, the only waythat you can have a guest pay the tax is to ask them to pay up when they arrive, via "Special". I don't know about any... Latest reply by Mary-and-Davis0