What Hosts are saying

Hi, I need to change my payout method because my current account won’t work from 6 September and I want to make sure that the money will come to my new bank account. I tried to do it myself but the system keeps telling me that my SWIFT is wrong. However i... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello. I have a question about booking of my guests **. I should receive money 29.08, but it still haven’t been sent to me. Why? **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]
    Do any of you fellow hosts, host on multiple sites? I am considering this, as AirBnB seems to have experienced a decline in service. Myguests have asked me to consider offering other options with their booking, as they are finding AirBnB difficult to navi... Latest reply by Kris-and-Wayana0
    Hello everyone!Is there a way to set a monetary penalty if a guest arrives after the set hour?I have a check in between 12:00 and 19:00 but a lot of guests are arriving a lot late, is there a way to set something like 20€ for late/early arrivals? Latest reply by Yulianna0
    Hello Airbnb team,I am back, There was some problems receiving my payouts with these two following codes:**and**How can I receive these amount? All other payments I have received successful, These two payments are left ..I had not opened Payoneer account ...
    I have a number of rooms and have been hosting for 7 years so am pretty familiar with the site, however I'm having a problem and wonder if there's a solutions.I have 4 rooms listed in total, but not always available as one is my bedroom when I'm home...i... Latest reply by Stephen694
    Hi everyone I joined Airbnb 6 months ago and it has been a great success for me. I would like to share these tips I have followed to help other Airbnb hosts. Hope it’s helpful to some people and please upvote it if you liked it.A note to new Hosts:You mi... Latest reply by Jill503
    Hi everyone, How do you go about setting expectations to long term lodgers that they should behave at least with minimal common sense? I've been an airBNB host for 4 years now and I'm truly enjoying all the different people we get to meet. We host guests... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0